- Always count your beads prior to tying any knot it is easier to not have to untie any knots.
- Make sure to not forget the Our Father beads
- Make sure to always tie a double knot on both sides of the Our Father beads between the 5 decades in the body of the rosary.
- It is really helpful to have a long, fine, pinch nose pliers to help with untying knots.
- DO NOT GIVE UP! ONCE YOU LEARN TO TIE DOUBLE KNOTS AND TRIPLE KNOTS THESE ROSARIES ARE REALLY, REALLY EASY TO MAKE. MOST OF THE STRUGGLE TO GET THIS PATTERN DOWN IS LEARNING HOW TO HOLD THE CORD AND LEARNING HOW TO TIE THE TWO TYPES OF KNOT, THE DOUBLE AND THE TRIPLE.
- ALSO, SOME OF THE ROSARY GROUPS END UP WITH SOME OF THE GROUP DOING CERTAIN PARTS, AND HAVING AN EXPERIENCED ROSARY MAKER DOING THE LAST PART WITH THE TRIPLE KNOTS.
LEARNING IS A TASK IN PATIENCE BUT JUST KEEPING ASKING OUR LADY AND OUR LORD FOR ASSISTANCE THAT IS HOW I LEARNED TO MAKE THEM AND IT WORKS!!!!!
by Trese Gloriod with no comments yet.